14 - Glory 14 - Glory

Reminded me of Runescape

The beginning really made me think about Runescape. Would i not have played that game for 5 years, my note might have been lower. It sounds good, but i think it lacks a "development" it stays pretty much the same for 2 minutes or so, instead of "building up".

I'll give you a 7.

Fr0zEnPh0eNiX responds:

Fair nuff.

Moonlight Sonata :Ambience: Moonlight Sonata :Ambience:

This is really really good

I didn't like classical music much untill i came on newgrounds, where i discovered a "younger style" of classical music. Actually this one is really one of the best in my opinion, and i already downloaded :).

TheMerc responds:

Thanks ^^ Glad you enjoyed it. That's one of the reasons why I love the audio portal. People put spins on old classsics, and other good songs.

Symphony of Dreams Symphony of Dreams

I see totally see this in an rpg

When i listen to this i imagine a happy ending cinematic of an rpg, i don't know why :). Anyways it's awesome, already downloaded ^_^

Semaphore responds:

maybe you programming an rpg for this song xD

thanks

C is for Cookie C is for Cookie

Voice needs to be louder

We can barely hear the voice, make it louder i think. I wasn't expecting metal when i saw the name of the song xD.

Sodomy Sodomy

omg lol

I was listening for the beat and then i hear "if you dont stfu ill come over there and pull my pants off and fuck you in the ass" or something like that xD.