Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Very nice!

Althought i think the name could be "Pact with de Devil".

animation about anything? animation about anything?

lol

Well animated :p

pheef responds:

thankyou. this is like my third animation ever. im glad people think its ok :)

stickman practice stickman practice

Not bad

It's not bad at all, especially for an fbf. It's not pro, but ok. And i bet you did this in a short amount of time too.

Zomboz Zomboz

Dude, e=mc^2? What does that have to do with gravity? Other than that the game is cool though it could have a trajectory preview.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Very well done

It is very well done yet not so understandable because of the lack of background. You seem to just jump from thing to thing, instead of actually zooming. It would be better if you did like first show a vast plan of the universe, in which you could zoom untill the milky way is visible. Then Orion's Arm, the Solar System, Earth, a continent (please not America... It's ALWAYS America), zoom on a country, a living been/object, it would be more interesting to zoom on a living been, since you could show the cells, then the mollecules, atoms and their Electron Cloud, zoom on the core and deep into the quarks.

If you are interested in remaking this work, then i would highly recomend you to buy "Science & Vie HORS-SERIE 'LE GRAND ZOOM de tout l'Univers'", if you speak French that is.

madness backround tut 2 madness backround tut 2

It's more elaborated

It's more elaborated than the first one, however:
STOP USING RADIAL GRADIENTS >:(!

They are really ugly, especially when they involve black and another color that has nothing to do with black. But it's not bad, it looks clean and nice. But it's a bit too basic IMO.

andres335 responds:

imo?and yea i get that alot

14 - Glory 14 - Glory

Reminded me of Runescape

The beginning really made me think about Runescape. Would i not have played that game for 5 years, my note might have been lower. It sounds good, but i think it lacks a "development" it stays pretty much the same for 2 minutes or so, instead of "building up".

I'll give you a 7.

Fr0zEnPh0eNiX responds:

Fair nuff.

Moonlight Sonata :Ambience: Moonlight Sonata :Ambience:

This is really really good

I didn't like classical music much untill i came on newgrounds, where i discovered a "younger style" of classical music. Actually this one is really one of the best in my opinion, and i already downloaded :).

TheMerc responds:

Thanks ^^ Glad you enjoyed it. That's one of the reasons why I love the audio portal. People put spins on old classsics, and other good songs.

Symphony of Dreams Symphony of Dreams

I see totally see this in an rpg

When i listen to this i imagine a happy ending cinematic of an rpg, i don't know why :). Anyways it's awesome, already downloaded ^_^

Semaphore responds:

maybe you programming an rpg for this song xD

thanks

Renewable Energy Renewable Energy

It's original

Perpetual motion doesn't exist. In this case, the photovoltaic panel catches the light from the lamp and converts it into energy. This same energy is used by the lamp to send more light. But as nothing is perfect, this can't work. Energy can't just "apear". Even if the panel had a 100% efficiency rating (it absorbs all the energy, which is VERY unlikely (and impossible right now)), energy would be lost in the wires, which, unless they are supra-conductors (a few degrees more than absolute zero), and even like that there are losses, will lose a lot of energy. So the energy would be lost with time.

AND you would have to introduce energy in the first place so the lamp lights itself.

As for the Art, i guess the title is a metaphor, right? I like the visual simplicity yet it doesn't lack of meaning.

IStumpyI responds:

thanks for the research, I've been told this wouldn't work but I would die to see someone try!